This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a disinterested gargoyle surveying the Paris skyline. Born in Mexico City in 1963, Moises Levy is a lifelong resident there, and works in the city as an established architect. It was this early interest in the qualities of light that lead Levy to photography.
- Dimensions - 19" H x 8" L x 2" D
- Artist - Moises Levy
- Subject - Landscape
- Style - Contemporary
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
|Size||19" H x 8" L x 2" D|
- Shipping Policy: Most items shipping in 2 business days based on shipping option selection and most likely it'll arrive with in a week.
- Return Policy: We allow returns in 30 days (please see exceptions on returns page).
- Our Guarantee: We always keep in our minds that we’re also buyers and aim to show the best practice that we’d like to see as buyers. We always work hard to meet the best standards where product quality, service, and reasonable prices meet.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: PSHD-294191597
Change Your Delivery Address
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.