48″ (122 cm) Snowboard in Green
The Sno-Storm 48" foam snowboard sled was designed and tested in the USA for beginning riders wanting to train for standing. Adults can pull toddlers along snow trails while a contoured molded deck grips to maintain a steady footing. The snowboard sled can also be used as a sit-down or prone position sled. A tow rope with handle is included in a top-loading deck plug. Foam construction holds integrity in cold temperatures and does not shatter like plastic competitor sleds. This sled is great for one rider or can be ridden as a sit-down sled with two smaller riders.
- Strong tow rope
- Easy to transport
- Sit down or prone position sled
- Lightweight and convenient to carry
- Contoured deck for stable footing grip
- Two smaller riders can be used across one sled
- Foam construction holds integrity in cold temperatures
- Thickness and volume maintains rigidity for standing, sitting or laying down
- Super groove channelled bottom provides stability and grip
- Colour graphics have U.V. inhibitors for longer colour proofing against all seasons
- Generous volume and thickness maintains rigidity for standing, sitting or laying down
- Dimensions: L 122 x W 36.8 x H 5.7 cm
- Weight: 0.83 kg
|Size||L 122 x W 36.8 x H 5.7 cm|
- Shipping Policy: Most items shipping in 2 business days based on shipping option selection and most likely it'll arrive with in a week.
- Return Policy: We allow returns in 30 days (please see exceptions on returns page).
- Our Guarantee: We always keep in our minds that we’re also buyers and aim to show the best practice that we’d like to see as buyers. We always work hard to meet the best standards where product quality, service, and reasonable prices meet.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: PSWS-1686648248
Enter Your Zipcode to see delivery estimation.
Change Your Delivery Address
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.