Math Is a Game Toy for Math Area of Montessori Education – Cognitive Developmental Math Game for Counting and Color Differentiation for Toddlers, Homeschooling
It can cultivate baby's operating and thinking ability. Let babies learn and grow up in the process of playing wooden numbers. Vivid colors deepen babies' recognition of colors. You can teach baby basic math operations, for example addition and subtraction. To start from simple, they slowly learn to. Babies are very smart.
- 0-1 year old babies: Teach him/her to learn to recognize and distinguish colors.
- 1-2 years old babies: Teach them to learn to count how many colors are there.
- 2-3 years old babies: They already have the concept of number and quantity.
- More than 3 years old babies: You can teach baby division and multiplication.
- 52 Counting Rods
- 19 Number Cards (2 sets of 0 to 8 and a number 9)
- 5 Math Signs Wooden Box
|Brand||The Season Toys|
- Shipping Policy: Most items shipping in 2 business days based on shipping option selection and most likely it'll arrive with in a week.
- Return Policy: We allow returns in 30 days (please see exceptions on returns page).
- Our Guarantee: We always keep in our minds that we’re also buyers and aim to show the best practice that we’d like to see as buyers. We always work hard to meet the best standards where product quality, service, and reasonable prices meet.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: MAC-27263
Enter Your Zipcode to see delivery estimation.
Change Your Delivery Address
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.